Saturday, May 26, 2007

apartment hunt finished

We finally ended up at International Village after all that hard search. Our move in date is June 12th. I'm excited and can't hardly wait! I really want to paint this place, but I'm not sure if that will happen. We need to buy new stuff too.

Here's our tentative shopping list:
  • shower curtain and rings to hold it up
  • couch and/or sofa
  • computer desk big enough for two laptops and computer (maybe an L shape desk)
  • dish pan to wash dishes because it's a single sink, not double :(
  • two-tier dish drying rack
  • stand up storage cabinet over toilet because sink is pedestal
  • all in one washer and dryer
  • twin bed frame and plywood (I was suggesting to just use the one in my old room at parents' house)
  • new big screen flat tv?
  • stand for tv?
  • paint to brighten up nursery?

That's all I can think of now... I may be adding more stuff to this list if I think of anything else.

No comments: