Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break

Yes, I'm done with class right now! I can't believe this semester is already half over. School is so crazy; I don't even know how to explain it. I can't believe I'm just going in the mouth with tools and doing my thing. It's like I can't believe I'm actually doing this and knowing what I'm doing!
This semester, I already completed two patients in two appointments each and still have one patient pending who I should have finished in two appointments (I'll finish in the third appt). It's rare to complete patients in two appointments at my level (usually three, sometimes four), but I just feel very confident, maybe sometimes too confident for my own good.
After break, there will be eight more patient care days before I hit summer and go into summer school. I can't believe it... it's getting pretty intense. I will start seeing two patients a day, one day per week during the summer.

Almost there, about one year left and then I'm done!

No comments: