Monday, June 16, 2008

update

I'm back in school and definitely not enjoying it. I'm getting sick of routine and I hate being at school for long hours (at least 10-11 hrs per class/clinic day). Thus far, we've lost 4 people in the program. The only way I see myself failing is 1) patient cancellations and 2) not being able to find enough patients with certain criteria. I really hate that we have no control of other people's schedules--not that I expect to--but our grades are accountable and that can mean failing. And somehow, according to my teachers, it's not about our grades, but about providing comprehensive care. And the only way this is possible is if the person is able to come back again so that you can actually complete them. It's not fair; life's not fair.

This everyday routine is making me feel really spontaneous right now. I want my guitar that I left at home. Two reasons why: First, I want to play for my baby and second, relearn what I used to know, albeit it was not much. However, it would be enough to entertain my baby and introduce her to another instrument.

No comments: