Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Car

I needed a car so we decided to go with a Mazda 5. Other choices we considered were the Honda Fit, Toyota Yaris, Corolla, and Camry, and Nissan Sentra and Rogue. What made me go with this car is that it is really versatile for a good price. When I first saw this car in person, I was really impressed. There are three rows of seats available or a huge trunk space available (second and third row seats folded are big enough for a bike). I have never driven a Mazda before so I am excited to see what this car can offer. Take a look for yourself.


clipped from www.mazdausa.com
Gallery Image
 blog it


Sliding doors
clipped from www.mazdausa.com
Gallery Image
 blog it


Three rows of seats
clipped from www.mazdausa.com
Gallery Image
 blog it


Trunk is big enough for a bike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so roomy! -joanne

Lady Chang said...

Yep, enough for a second baby! :)

Michelle Louie said...

second baby?!?!? ;)

Lady Chang said...

Yes, I want more! They are really fun to play with at this age!

Michelle Louie said...

When are you planning on having the 2nd baby?! =)