Wow, I can't believe school starts on the 27th of August. Where did my summer go? It went by way too fast. Time really does fly by when you get older.
Going back to school feels like high school all over again. I can't believe they are already giving us a short quiz on the first day of class (reminds me of AP Chem back in the day). And it annoys me that they have a shopping list of what we need (#2 pencils, binders, colored pencils, graph paper). What is this?? I don't need someone to tell me what I need to use. I can figure it out myself, thank you very much. Oh well... My goal is clear and simple: Get in, do whatever is needed effectively, and get out ASAP so I can start work. Let's hope it will work out that way.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
how long is the program?
Two years straight, meaning no summer vacation.
really, you took AP Chem in H.S.?
Yes, I took that as well as AP Spanish for fun. Both were not very fun.
Ambien is not meant for the use in persons with snooze apnea and other severe sleep disorders, as sufficiently as those suffering from renal or hepatic diseases. You should also consult a counsellor before you choose in favor of buy zolpidem online psychotherapy, as in certain cases the chemicals found in the medicate’s structure can interfere with chemicals that shape a part of other medicines that you strength be currently using, or else you might fizzle out into a group of patients with predisposition for allergic reactions close to Ambien components stronger than in other patients.
Post a Comment