Friday, September 21, 2007

Class photo

I meant to put this up a long time ago but I didn't have time. I was swamped with reading assignments like you wouldn't believe. I'm probably not supposed to put this up, but who cares.

So click here to see my class!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like you are the youngest in the class. =) -- michelle louie

Lady Chang said...

That's what my mom said too, hehe! But actually I'm not because I know a few of the girls are younger than me. I'm like in the middle.

But it's a good thing to look so young and have a baby already. :) God bless!

Anonymous said...

You're kinda of young to have a baby. Most people your age are making money and having fun not stuck home with a baby and cook for their hubby.

Anonymous said...

you look young because you're young. your husband is too old for you.