Thursday, October 23, 2008

Last night

I got back from school pretty late last night, at 9:30 PM. There was no more parking in the well lit areas so I parked by the creepy dumpster where it was dark. It was pitch black out. I got out of the car and saw this guy walking but didn't know he was walking towards me because I had to get my cargo in the trunk. He approached me and said he was security. Is this a new thing? I didn't know and still remain puzzled. Anyway, I ignored him and started running and he yelled, "Police, police!" But I kept running anyway because I was not in the mood to deal with anything.

That scared me because it was pretty dark. It gets dark earlier now so I have to be extra careful. We've been getting notes from the Office saying there's been phone calls to police because of activity, so we have to be vigilant.

When I get a chance, I'm going to the office to see if they've hired security at night. Because if not, then there's some impostor out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he have a shiny badge?

Lady Chang said...

I don't believe so. He could have been hired by the office people (not like an official cop, but just security). I will find out tomorrow.