Friday, October 3, 2008

Naked baby


I don't know how she's doing it, but she's been taking off her shirt a lot. This time, she was just playing happily shirtless in her crib. The other night, she was sleeping shirtless.

I am just puzzled at how she did this because she won't show us when we are around. She's really smart.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Isabelle is going through Naked phase! I remembered Valerie likes taking her shirt off and she still does. Sometimes, with long sleeve shirt, it can get stuck when she's trying to take it off. she would cry and get mad but she figured how to take it now. You have to watch her, she can suffocate if the shirt gets stuck like Valerie's in the video.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, knowing how to take a shirt off is REALLY SMART!

Lady Chang said...

Yeah, I just can't believe how she knows how to do a lot of stuff by herself now. It just amazes me how fast they learn and progress. I just hope this naked phase won't last so long. And I hope there are no consequences either (like suffocation). Right now, she also loves to put on shoes herself.