Saturday, October 4, 2008

:(

My mother-in-law is leaving again. She doesn't want to stay here because of a lot of reasons. I think she would have stayed at least until December, but my father-in-law is not holding up so well by himself.

So I guess we have to go at it again by ourself. It's just much different this time because I'm actually registered full time now. And I am at school for long hours. Most days I am at school for 12-13 hours. Some weekends I am at school too. It's just ridiculous. I don't even want to think what will happen when the Perio Program starts.

I just wanna get done with school so bad. Like really bad. Whatever hardship I face, I am determined to fight my way through.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hope things are working out for you and Dave:) It's not easy raising a child when you're still in school or when you're working=It's challenge. hey, every hardship that you're overcame, it'll only make you stronger:)